All Exsell real estate agents have the experience and commitment necessary to help guide you through the exciting time of purchasing a home. Real estate agents understand and recognize that there is MUCH more to purchasing a home besides getting the offer accepted and paperwork signed. Usually, purchasing a home is going to be your largest investment; an Exsell agent will be with you every step of the way!
Exsell Real Estate Agents Will:
- Take the time to listen, understand, and assist with everything that is encouraging a move into your first home or your next home.
- Guide you to a reputable lender that will competitively search current interest rates, financing options, and programs you may not know are out there!
- Bring the most up-to-date NEW LISTINGS to your attention and that meet your criteria.
- Help to educate you on all aspects of the home purchasing process. After all, we want you to be a PRO going to the closing on your new home. Having the knowledge and “know-how” puts the confidence in your corner and we are here to help!
- Give you the tools you need to ensure that financing will be a smooth process prior to submitting an offer.
- Provide current market data that supports the price offered.
- Negotiate effectively with sellers and/or listing agents on your behalf; proactively coordinating with the lender and title company to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Be there after the closing! We understand that there are questions that pop up after closing and we encourage our clients to feel they can contact us even after you turn the key to your home!
No matter if this is a first time purchase or selling to move into your next home, an Exsell Real Estate Expert will always be in your corner. We will be there guiding, educating, and providing you with the most comprehensive market evaluation and advice!